Indonesia Agricultural Technology Conference 2018
Indonesia Agricultural Technology Conference (IATC) 2018 held on 25 – 26 July 2018 Integrated with INAGRITECH 2018 (The 6th Indonesia International Agricultural Machinery, Equipment, Technology & Services Exhibition 2018) and with strong supported by Indonesia Ministry of Agriculture, Indonesia Ministry of Industry, AGI-IKAGI, APKASINDO & MAI (Indonesiaan Agrobusiness & Agroindustry Society).
We are delighted to announce that Indonesia Agricultural Technology Conferene 2018 will be held on 25 – 26 July 2018 at Jakarta International (JIExpo) Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia.
Indonesia Agricultural Technology Conferene 2018 provides an ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to promote highh quality research in the field of Agriculture, Palm&Oil and Sugarcrane industry and is a great opportunity for networking.
Submit your abstract!
The theme for 2018 forum is “Innovation for Increasing Productivity and Sustainability of Palm Oil & Sugarcane”.
You are invited to submit your abstract proposal to contribute IATC 2018 with your experiences and projects in the area of education, research and innovation.
Important Dates :
• Paper Submission May 15, 2018
• Author Notification May 30, 2018
• Conference Date July 25 – 26, 2018
Sub Topic :
• The Current Issue, Challenges and Opportunities for Palm Oil and Sugarcane Market in Indonesia.
• Technology, Innovation and Infrastructure for Palm Oil and Sugarcane
• Industry 4.0: The Digital Transformation of The Agriculture Industry (prefer Palm Oil and Sugarcane)
Topics of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
• Environment & Waste Monitoring
• Case Studies and Innovative Applications for Palm Oil and Sugarcane
• Planning and Design Challenges for Mill
• Frameworks and models for Mill
• Safety, Security, and Privacy for Mill and Plantation
• Internet of Things (IoT) for Agricultural Industry